Skip to main content

A Letter to my Bookstagram ~ #TheBookBlogTrain

"And suddenly you know... it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."


Dear theintrovertbibliophile,

It's been exactly 4 months today since we are together and I'm glad you came into my life like a surprise and the journey has been amazing since then.

You know, I am reading books for a very long time but never had anyone to discuss them, how one feels whenever they finish some book and had no idea what to do next! But then, I stumbled upon some bookish profiles which gave me a boost up of why not to make one separate bookish account..!

After learning a bit about bookstagram, you finally came into existence on Jan 28, 2019 and since then, there was no looking back. We made many bibliophile friends, you introduced me to the new books, authors, various book clubs, buddy reading and yes, giveaways which just made me so happy and exhilarated. In short, you introduced me to a whole new world! 😍😍 

Though sometimes, you give me hard time too like, readers' block, submission of reviews, thinking of captions and what not. I know sometimes I blame you when i compare you to the other bookstagram accounts, I feel like we are lacking in content and reach because at times no one responds but I know, it's not your fault and I'll try my best to improve you. We will achieve success in our own pace.

Apart from this, you made me more confident, you made believe that I can do something on my own without anybody's help. You are my escape from the real world and I owe you everything for this happiest contribution in my life.

From writing captions, to understand the books and bookstagram community, from 0 to almost 300 followers, from one book to so many TBR's, (thanks to all the bibliophiles that recommend books every day) so much we have seen in these 4 months and we still have to go a long way as I'm still in learning phase. We have to ace the art of clicking beautiful photographs of the books we own and those bookish merchandises which makes the photo pretty! We have to learn it sooner. ;)

So, just be there with me and I'll surely do my best. 
A big THANK YOU for investing your patience in me and changing my life in a better way, for pushing me towards positivity and happiness!



Forever yours,

Anoushka :)





**A fellow request to the readers. If you liked my blog and are sharing it on Social Media, please, do mention my Twitter handle as it may not come automatically in the tweet. I'll try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. The name of the handle : anuleo09 **



If you want to read my blog from Season 1 - #TheBookBlogTrain, then link is given below :

Review of Men and Dreams - #TheBookBlogTrain




"This article is written as a part of #Thebookblogtrain conducted by Vidhya Thakkar and Siddhi Palande powered by Penguin India and Redwolf should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Hosts are not responsible for any infringement caused.”

Comments

  1. Loved the way its dripping with warmness.It reminded me of my own journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a sweet comment. Glad you loved it. :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice letter. Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a heartfelt letter. Loved the contents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Kinda cute post

    A nice journey

    A sweet letter


    Go ahead
    Many more to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such kind words! Glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  5. Reading about your journey takes me back to my first few months :')
    Such an amazing inclusion in our lives <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me happy that you relived those memories. Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  6. How sweet! Wishing you and your bookstagram account a lot of success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It was not an intention to make you emotional. But glad you could connect with it! :)

      Delete
  8. I am on IG but I dont have a bookstagram account but reading this iam inspired to have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead if your heart wants it! The journey will be amazing, that I can guarantee. :)

      Delete
  9. I felt like I am reading my own bookstagram journey. We should take other bookstagram pages as our inspiration and work hard.
    Heart warming letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such kind words! Yes, we should learn from other bookstagrammers! :)

      Delete
  10. Loved it, beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading about your journey gives warmth. Wish you grow more and read droolsome books

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Very well written letter. Loved it :) All the best for your future endeavours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so warm and sweet! Love it!!!

    Pari xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite books by Penguin India - #TheBookBlogTrain

Hello Friends! Yes. I am again the part of #TheBookBlogTrain. Season 1 was damn good. I started my journey of writing blogs from there and it was obvious for me to return to the base and participate in Season 2 as well! :) Here, you can read my Season 1 blog - " Top 5 favorite authors"  https://bookishthings2009.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-top-5-favourite-authors.html And here I go! Books play an important role in readers life. It changes one's perspective about life, about own self. They will expand your mind and may change your way to live. I am reading books since Class 3 and now, it's a practise that I follow religiously. It was difficult for me to select most favorite books as I love all of them. But, I have to do it, so here they are... 5 favorite books from Penguin India are : 1. THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS - ARUNDHATI ROY This was the first book I have ever read of her. My friends recommended read this to me and I'm glad they did. T he book is

Monsoon Cravings ~ Rain Special Blog #BirthdayBlogTrain

Monsoon is one such season which is loved by everyone. Fresh air, breezy days, cloudy skies and muddy aroma. And as the dark clouds roll in, we got some enormous cravings as well. So, lets relish some delicious delicacies from kitchens across the country which are loved by everyone... Kachori-Jalebi Deep-fried, carbs...the kachori and jalebi are guilty on all counts. The kachori filling varies - onion, green peas, a spicy lentil or potato mix are some favourites in North India. And the jalebi - a fried syrupy snack - hot and crispy from kadhai, is a perfect ending to kachori indulgence. Bhutta   Monsoons are incomplete without getting caught in the rain and relishing some charcoal roasted bhutta with a drizzle of salt and lime. The crunch of that will make the perfect and comfortable setting on windy and rainy days. Garam adrak chai Nothing is more typically monsoon than rain soaked hair and kadak chai w