Skip to main content

The Girl With Blue Eyes ~ Vaiibhav Nigam



Name - The Girl With Blue Eyes
Author - Vaiibhav Nigam
Pages - 204 pages
Genre - Romance, Fiction, Mystery
Format - Paperback
Rating - ⭐⭐⭐⭐
.
.
It's a mystery thriller read. Armaan, a rich spoilt brat falls in love her classmate Tanisha at first sight. Despite being exact opposites of each other, they manages to keep their relationship alive. Eventually, they develop compatibility issues.

The plot twists when Armaan met with an accident which changed his life completely. After searching for her anxiously, he finally manages to find her but she is not Tanisha but 'Rutvi' who also has blue eyes. Without his knowledge, he's in dual relationship which he thought is only one. Will it rake up his ordinary world?

Review -

The plot is strong as it has ability to hook a person to finish in one sitting. The cover and title catches attention. One cannot ignore it's beauty as it aptly matches with each other.
Author has successfully kept the suspense till the end, perfect story line, great language skills, some grammatical mistakes but it happens as it's a debut novel.
Characters were well spinned but Tanisha's character is portrayed as weak because she's an introvert. That doesn't came out good.

Overall, it's a good story, author has done extensive research for it and that is showed in the book. 😊 Would recommend to the people who want to read something different, or want to read some thriller by Indian author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite books by Penguin India - #TheBookBlogTrain

Hello Friends! Yes. I am again the part of #TheBookBlogTrain. Season 1 was damn good. I started my journey of writing blogs from there and it was obvious for me to return to the base and participate in Season 2 as well! :) Here, you can read my Season 1 blog - " Top 5 favorite authors"  https://bookishthings2009.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-top-5-favourite-authors.html And here I go! Books play an important role in readers life. It changes one's perspective about life, about own self. They will expand your mind and may change your way to live. I am reading books since Class 3 and now, it's a practise that I follow religiously. It was difficult for me to select most favorite books as I love all of them. But, I have to do it, so here they are... 5 favorite books from Penguin India are : 1. THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS - ARUNDHATI ROY This was the first book I have ever read of her. My friends recommended read this to me and I'm glad they did. T he book is

Monsoon Cravings ~ Rain Special Blog #BirthdayBlogTrain

Monsoon is one such season which is loved by everyone. Fresh air, breezy days, cloudy skies and muddy aroma. And as the dark clouds roll in, we got some enormous cravings as well. So, lets relish some delicious delicacies from kitchens across the country which are loved by everyone... Kachori-Jalebi Deep-fried, carbs...the kachori and jalebi are guilty on all counts. The kachori filling varies - onion, green peas, a spicy lentil or potato mix are some favourites in North India. And the jalebi - a fried syrupy snack - hot and crispy from kadhai, is a perfect ending to kachori indulgence. Bhutta   Monsoons are incomplete without getting caught in the rain and relishing some charcoal roasted bhutta with a drizzle of salt and lime. The crunch of that will make the perfect and comfortable setting on windy and rainy days. Garam adrak chai Nothing is more typically monsoon than rain soaked hair and kadak chai w

MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE AUTHORS - #TheBookBlogTrain

If you ask the readers about their favourite authors, they will probably will give you a long list of them which they adore and additionally, will pressurize you to read their works! It was difficult for me to select the top 5, as the authors i have read till now are mind blowing and I can't be partial to them. But, I have to do it so here it is.. 5 authors that have proven most influential to my growth in becoming both a better reader and also a better person  : 1. A.A. Milne Trust me, everyone has started reading with the animated characters and so have I. The first book, by which i have started reading was "Winnie the Pooh" ! It was a series of 16 books which I have read in my school library and all those beautiful illustrations, story has my heart and it encouraged me to read more books and eventually, I became an avid reader. 2. Enid Blyton Enid Blyton's books have a refreshing feeling all around. She will engage the readers in such a wa